We are looking for gifts for men and children such as things with cars and trucks, animals, sports, Fishing lures. Fun and inexpensive treats not all sugar, maybe homemade apple chips or potato chips. Apple fritters, bean sprouts, painted maple syrup bottles, painted honey jars, aprons for all ages and genders, planters, plants, dried food, mirrors, locally written books and CDS, wax melts, frozen locally made supper meals. and lots more. How can you add to our 2019 market? The following are people that have been very successful in years past. how can you compliment their efforts? Please go to our Facebook Page or email us at email@example.com and give us ideas. What would you like to see?
–Wayne & Donna Douquette, Williamsford – 1st prize winner of butter tarts, Christmas cake, canning. All made in an inspected kitchen.
Sweet as Cake Custom Designs
– Jenna Kreller, Port Elgin – cookie platters to go, candy, popcorn, gingerbread, peanut brittle and more. All made in an inspected kitchen.
Ancora Gluten Free Baking
– Kelly Morrison – gluten free baking: PLUS gluten free main course dishes, gift certificates.Deliveries on Tue & Fri. Inspected kitchen.
Laura's Home Baking
Laura Jantzi, Chesley– Handmade donuts brought in fresh every Thursday @10 am and Friday @2 pm .
Space for Pie Maker
Space for Bread and Loaf Baker
LOCALLY GROWN MEAT
– Sandra Blodgett, Paisley – frozen vac packed rainbow trout, whitefish, pickerel, perch and locally caught smoked fish. Inspected facilities.
Sauces & Drinks
– Shawna Harvey – Homemade BBQ Sauce
– Luke Weber – Maple Syrup
Ivy Tea Room Blends
– Tamara Pasley -Every tea blend is made with passion for health, flavour, and to have our customers feel happy inside and out.
-Vanessa Angel -Apples picked and sauce made just like grandma taught me. No color, no preservatives, no sugar or spices. Just apples.
Civil Kat Coffee
– Kat Healy – locally roasted coffee
– Paul Blodgett – bees travel 1 km to get resources to make honey. Paisley is a chemical free village, thus it is probable to say this is chemical free honey.
Wayne and Donna Duquette, Williamsford – jams (including FROG jam), jellies (including Red Pepper Jelly), Famous Amish Dill and Sweet & Sour Pickles. And much more. Made in an inspected kitchen with locally grown produce.
Chompers All Natural Dog Bakery – Desiree Fiori
– dog treats grain free freshly baked dog treats, and dog related handmade products. Our bandanas are very popular as well as our Christmas baskets.
– Amanda Caldwell – liver treats
– Catnip Mice
Crafts/Gifts: Wooden Items
– Tamara Pasley – The rustic boxes and tin items we create are made from materials harvested from our old farmhouse (earliest date discovered was 1873) as well as precious materials such as silver cutlery, including hand made items, collected from various sites such as yard sales and auctions. It is amazing how Victorian tin can be incorporated into many interesting projects. We also forge our own hooks and handles for some of our creations. Because everything is handmade, it takes a bit of time for our creations to come together. Every piece is made with love for the craft.
Brown Paper Packages -Sammy Hoffard
– Warm and unique gifts and home décor items with a rustic attitude. Each one made with care and attention to detail. From hand-painted wood signs, to hand-stitched Norwegian Gnomes, to appliqued charming owls, to reverse-painted canvas…. We delight in crafting one-of-a-kind and custom creations that you’ll treasure.
– Sherine Boville – clothespin people
Nan’s Alpha Art
– Nancy Kaufman – her personal photography, framed, handmade outdoor games
DJ’s Designs & Studio
-Debbie James – watercolor paintings, crafts and jewelry.
Crafts/Gifts: Woolen Items
Thede Acres Alpacas
– Catherine Thede Alpaca – insoles and other products
– Elizabeth & Esther Keupfer – handmade naturally scented soy candles.
Crafts/Gifts:Other Artistic Specialties
– waxed cloths to cover dishes. Replaces plastic wrap. Save the environment.
– Lee Johnston- local author showcases a murder mystery set in Owen Sound.