THE GRAND FEAST FINALLE!!!
Life is like a klaidescope, always changing and always interesting. This year was no different.
Thanks to the loyal customers that ensure the success of the market and the commited vendors that not only come to the market but work faithfully every day all summer for you. This amazing collaboration will come to the grand finalle on October 12.
Market opens at 9 am
SCARECROW AUCTION at 10 AM (Proceeds to Chamber for the Late Night Social)
- 3 scarecrows made by students for the fall fair
- glass pumpkin from Nature’s Millworks
- item from Barbell’s Fitness
- item from TNA clothing
- pepperettes from Ashley
- 2 pies from Barbara Weber
- pickles from Donna Douquette
- ticket to the BIG PAISLEY COMMUNITY MEETING
- bottle of Maple Syrup from Paul Martin
- gift basket of chocolate from Cathy’s Confections
- Epicure Cheese Ball Mix from Mary Jo McGillvary
- Decorated pumpkin
GRAND FEAST FINALLE at 11 AM- 1 PM (Proceeds to Community for public portable washroom)
- Organic sausage on a fresh handmade bun
- organic wings
- rainbow trout
- scalloped potatoes
- organic lettuce salad
- prize winning dill pickles
- hot apple cider (with epicure mix)
- pumpkin tart
- apple crisp
- chocolate pumpkin
2 plate sizes $12 or $5. Call 353-6021 to get a ticket.Every ticket holder will be entered in a draw for a bottle of Paul Martin’s maple syrup. The draw will take place at 12:55 and winner must be present to win.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
SEE YOU AT THE CHRISTMAS MARKET beginning at the Santa Clause Parade November 29!!!